Monday 31 January 2011

Remember it's not about weight loss

Today is the first day I have felt human in a few weeks and for those of you that know me well I have been very frustrated at not being able to do the things I've wanted to.

I'm behind on my running schedule , I've missed Zumba and I've become addicted to X Weighted Families on Sky 2. There's nothing quite like the sight if sobbing fat people when you're eating dinner. They get on my tits a bit but it just reinforces that if people want to lose weight it's exercise that's gonna do it.

I'm also liking Biggest Losers and said to Nell if those fat biffas can do it, then the only thing stopping me is me.

But remember I said right at the beginning this is not about weight loss it's about giving me a goal after the cancer.

As it's the last day of the month I thought it was time to jump on the Wii Fit.....having been comfort eating chocs and crumpets coupled with no exercise I wasn't expecting much ......but I've actually lost 9lbs this month. Now that's a bit of a result I wasn't expecting.

They still haven't sorted out when I'm going back to work which is pissing me off a bit , and I'm seeing a counsellor this afternoon. Hope they know what they've let themselves in for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment