Wednesday 2 February 2011

Back on track

Feel so much better today , finally think this bastard bug is going.

Picked up my training schedule to see that today it would be walk 2 run 3 - it's not raining so I thought the park. Donning my new running tights ( leaving nothing to the imagination ) and running top, headphones and stop watch at the ready I headed out.

I didnt anticipate so much mud! It was very slippery and bloody cold and ofcourse I'd forgotten about the poisonous trees. But I did my 20 minutes and Im very pleased I did. Im now sat in front of Biggest Losers eating porridge to get my next burst of inspiration.

I've got my blood tests this afternoon....... deep joy. May treat myself to a swim and sauna later.

Oh and I'd better mop up the mess I made in the kitchen ...................I dropped a bottle of salad dressing. Butter fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment