Sunday 13 February 2011

Best made plans and all that

Today I was planning to attend my first full yoga day with Mary at Bridge Cottage.I'd even prepared my liver and spinach casserole to take with me to share (still trying hard to manage my anaemia). The day starts at 10 and finishes at 3 and she only does 7 a year. To say I was really looking forward to it was an understatement , especially as the Tuesday afternoon sessions have stopped.

You could have knocked me down with a feather when David woke me at 930 and asked if I was going . 930 ! Sleeping this long has been unheard of for the last 5 weeks. I don't mind missing yoga for a good sleep, I'll try and get to one of the evening classes , it's time I stepped it up a gear. Let's see what Jason can do to me!

It's pouring with rain here today so I may just go round some garden centres and get some ideas for the spring/ summer. I'm still coughing like a good un, but I do think the new antihistamines are helping.

Oh - popped on the scales yesterday and I've lost 13 pounds since the start of the year without even trying. Imagine what it will be when I get into my training once I'm well enough.

My counsellor gave me some homework to do this week, I have to keep a diary of what went well, what didn't and what could be better. Guess what's going in for today ?

No comments:

Post a Comment