Monday 24 January 2011

Red tape and bloody noses

I was all set to go back to work today - only for 4 hours but it was a start. So by 9:30 I was showered, dressed with hair all done ready to face the day. At 10 I get a call from the boss , apparently we have to go though Crapcentures return to work process before I can officially start. It's more red tape and paperwork designed to protect us all ....to stop me doing too much too soon , and to give an opt out of I don't cut the mustard. Fair enough, but why will they only accept 'paperwork ' in this digital age ? I hope they'll go on the scanned copy I sent them - looks like I have another 7-10 days to go.

I wasn't going to waste the time so I've cleared down some emails and went on a conference call.

There 's something odd going on in my body at the moment. Ever since the I've started the antibiotics for the chest infection I've been having nose bleeds. I have never had them before in my life ....and I must say I don't like them. Got another docs appointment tomorrow to see what's going on.

Cos of the chest infection I've cancelled my massage for today , didn't think it was fair on either of us!!

I'm hoping to get my running shoes on this week......I can't be falling too far behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment