Tuesday 11 January 2011

Whatever .....

Coughcoughcoughcough ....wheeze! Yep the Hazel trees are trying to kill me again , my hayfever starts early this year. I wouldn't mind but I am surrounded by early flowering trees so until the fruit blosom comes I'm gonna suffer!

Hey ho , what's that compared to fighting the cancer. I see the Prof tomorrow and need to have grown up conversations about bone density, numb hands, joint pains and going back to work. I'm not sure how he'll react when I tell him about the 1/2 marathon, but he's one of lifes good guys so I'm sure he'll understand.

I'm hoping yoga is on this afternoon as I really need to tell Mary Madhavi of my plans, not only will I need some physical support but I'm gonna need her mentally too, I just hope she's ready for the challenge.

Oh and I've heard there's a major reorganisation going on at work so I may not even have a job to go back to.........on a brighter note I have booked a holiday to meet a facebook friend in Spain...we are going to the Medieval Festival in Tortosa. Life is for living , right???

Oh and happy birthday my lovely trainer Nell Pugh , Daddy will take you out later and I will attempt something on the Wii !

No comments:

Post a Comment