Monday 17 January 2011

A liitle behind

Due to the general feeling of yuckness and not being able to breathe , I didn't do my second training run last week. My wonderful trainer said I should listen to my body and not push things if it didn't feel right - so I haven't! I think it's important not to put myself off by doing something silly at such an early stage.

So this week I'm on catch up.

Today I had a Thai foot massage and if you've never had one you don't know what you're missing, it's fab! But the BIG news is now I've been declared cancer free I can now have full body again! Fantastic news as I think a few sports massages will be needed along the way to the 1/2 marathon!

Tomorrow I'm gonna try sacral cranial therapy for my breathing , but I'm also seeing the GP Friday as next week I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment