Tuesday 25 January 2011

Different day , different drugs

Oh well , this morning trip to the GP was all I could have expected. Different antibiotics and told to take it easy for the next few days.

What a load of bollocks! I couldn't be arsed to tell her about the fact I have a goal to reach and at this rate I'll be 2 weeks behind , I really couldn't be arsed to explain when she said take a few days off work to recover, all the palaver I'm having actually getting back to work! To be quite honest I'm really fed up with it all .I'm cancer free , there's no way something simple like a frigging chest and water infection should be making me feel this shit. Don't they know who I am ?

Suppose the good thing is my blood pressure is normal and although I'm peeing White blood cells , they're not growing anything. The only thing the GP could suggest would be blood tests so I'm booked in again next week.

I've cancelled yoga this afternoon as I'm not in the right frame of mind to handle cheery people , to be quite honest I wish the world would just bugger off!

No comments:

Post a Comment