Wednesday 19 January 2011

Best made plans!

Hubby and I have been feeling under par all week. He's got a flu type thing , he doesn't do man flu - he's too much of a man for that , and I have been battling with a very bad chest and cough due to the pollen.

I managed yoga yesterday and a cranial sacral therapy session but I must admit today I'm totally pooped! My head aches, I feel sick and my eyes hurt.

I'm going to be really sensible and put back my training plan by one week, although I'm determined to Zumba tomorrow.

Seeing the GP Friday so she can nag me about my breathing and let me know what the damage is . More drugs to take I expect.

What's really annoying is I was planning to go to Portsmouth this weekend, but now Darius and Mum will have to wait a bit longer .

No comments:

Post a Comment