Sunday 10 April 2011

Zumba....but not quite as we know it

There's something very comforting about the familiar and also disconcerting when you're used to doing something with another person and then you suddenly find you're riding solo.

Zumba for the wii is a bit like that - the music is the same , it's just as difficult and I only did the 20 minute beginner session , I still have problems following the Instructor and it feels totally weird to be doing it in my front room infront of the TV.

But I still had fun , even though there weren't any strange people or outfits to laugh at :)

 I could see the dance steps a bit easier and I deffo think I'll be doing the tutorials. Oh and for those of you that want to know just how different I look after dropping 2 stones - here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment