Friday 8 April 2011

2 down 3 to go

After a busy week away I was delighted to be home , but what on earth was that smell ??? I'm blaming my very elderly cat LC , I think she's losing it :(

We had a great time at Butlins, it's was actually quite a nice rest for me but it did mean I didn't get too much exercise in.

The lovely Nell Pugh gave me a kick up the arse last night so I better get back out pounding the pavements!

As far as the weight loss is going its another 2 pounds this week. I'm very happy about that as I haven't been the best with my eating this week. 2 days in Slough didn't help.

My plan this week is all about the exercise , I'm away again but Brighton seafront sounds a nice place to run. If I only do 20 minutes every day then I will be a happy bunny. The sun is shining again so I'm feeling quite good.

Have a sore foot today , we did new moves at Zumba last night , probably twisted it, never mind - nothing life threatening. Must find my tape measure as I want to see how my measurement changed.

Wore a pair of size 16 trousers to work this week ......felt like bloody Twiggy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment