Thursday 21 April 2011

Don't knock it till you've tried it

There are some things in this world that just have to be done ...... Camping!

We haven't done it for a few years, but this is my summer of fun, the weather is superb for this time of the year, so tonight I will sleep under canvas! I love cooking outdoors and there's nowt like seeing how many things you can fit in a frying pan at breakfast time.

Hopefully there will be somewhere I can jog as I'm sadly lacking in exercise this week. No yoga due to conference and no ZumBa ue to pampering session. I love groupon for cheap pampering!

Weight loss this week is zilch but I didn't put on either so I still think that's a huge result, must try harder this week , no excuses as there is plenty of free time but there's also the temptation of fish n chips on Brighton pier with Big D for his birthday next week.
Oh well we will worry about that then , but in the meantime I cant wait for 'carry on Camping'

No comments:

Post a Comment