Sunday 17 April 2011

the perfect 3k training track

I've got to turn up the gas so my next challenge is to master 3K , then 5K. Every time I go out I get a new personal best for the mile ....that's not hard when you're me but I sure get a great boost when I hear it come through the headphones.


Roath Park Lake is the perfect 3k , it's also go some loos in case I get caught short and there are up and down bits. Today it was lovely - sun shining, goslings waddling and not too many people - well it was early! You can spot the newbies like me a mile off - we do our jog for an bit , then walk for a bit ,  look very red in the face and ever so slightly self conscious. Then you get the pro's that lap you every 5 minutes ....on a day like today I was wondering why they weren't doing the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment