Sunday 10 April 2011

Tis the season .....

Went for 20 mins in the park and it was hard work , but like anything with practise it will get better. Doesn't help that the trees are in full blown pollen mode but it was lovely to be out in the air in the sunshine.

Just had eggs from my girls for breakfast in the garden - I cant believe its early April and we've had 2 lovely BBQs with great friends. And I've not been too naughty either.

This week is gonna be hard work as I'm away 2 nights , trying to make sure I eat and exercise properly could be a bind , but Brighton has a seafront and I've got wet weather gear!
Oh this is Dunster Castle from last weekend when we went to Butlins........walked for blinking ages!

Have just got Zumba for the wii .......I'll give it a review later .......... not gonna be a patch on the real thing Im sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment