Wednesday 16 March 2011

Slough calling!

Bit of trouble with the old Nike+ recently so I went and bought a new one - sods law it wasn't that so new iPod here we come!

Well, the time has come for me to go to the Big House!

I don't expect my security card to work, I don't expect to get a car parking space , I do expect the traffic to be rubbish round Reading and I'm hoping the weathers good.

It will be hard work getting up at 6 to guarantee a 10 o'clock , and the last meeting doesnt finish till gone 4 so it will be a long day.

I'm being kind to myself today - no gym or exercise - as I know adrenalin alone wont get me through tomorrow. (Think tissues will help and a strong gin when I get home )

So I did what all girls do when they are being kind to themselves - went to the hairdresser - I am now a ginge!







No comments:

Post a Comment