Tuesday 22 March 2011

46%

I've just caught the tail end of Biggest Loser 2006 and the winner had gone from over 18st to 9 stone 9 and she looked absolutely amazing. That's not the inspirational part for me , seeing them at the end of the journey doesn't turn me on.

What does is the the determination they had to move their fat bodies around when they were massive and wobbling everywhere. Just getting started is hard , these guys were life threateningly huge and had no confidence.

But they did it , they carried on struggling ,you could see the pain on of each of their faces, they sucked it up and carried on. That's the bit that motivates me, give me the inspiration to get off my arse and go for a run. I don't have to run fast or far , I just need to make the effort to get off the chair and bloody do it.

I went for my 20 minute jogette lunchtime and although it was muddy underfoot it felt great to be out in the fresh air. Tonight it's 2 hours of grown up yoga! Yes I'm starting to get back in the groove , slow but steady.

If those big wobbly people had the balls to do it , so can I :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Go Marie... you certainly can do it... If you are up this way and fancy kipping over and going for a little jogette, you just let me know! Charlie xxx

    ReplyDelete