Friday 18 March 2011

It's all about the gadgets!

Cor - the iPod Nano is a bit small , I almost lost it before I took it out of the house! Just to check it was all working we went for a yomp over the barrage...me with my Nike+ and David with his iPhone - just for comparrison of course :)

Nice yomp, lovely day ...........utter frustration at my return.

I'm not sure why I get so disappointed with technology ......I've always known the Nike+ site is iffy but today it wound me up a treat......never mind as long as it records my efforts I don't care. I'm gonna need to up the ante quite quickly if I'm gonna have a hope at this 1/2 marathon , the pneumonia really stitched me up.

Oh ....and I'm expecting another frustration as the Wii Fit Plus disk came today ...... is it just me??

No comments:

Post a Comment