Monday 9 May 2011

It's not good ...I'm gonna have words

I'm really fed up at the moment and it's not like me to be so unhappy. yeah there have been a few things going on in the family, my sisters MIL almost died last week, my neighbour actually did , and my lovely Beths hubby Stephen is still in hospital fighting meningitis............but thats not the reason.

The reason is the Tamoxifen!

I'm so out of sorts its untrue, I now know why. On checking the packaging it turns out the chemist had put mixed brands in the box so I've had no consistency. They obviously have no idea how doing something so simple to them has such an effect on me. To them I suppose Tamoxifen is Tamoxifen , for me it's the difference between being a motivated happy  person and a grumpy de-motivated old hag!

The night sweats are terrible , the day sweats aren't much better either. I think a visit to the Doc is called for....this cannot go on!

This week I'm determined to beat this drug induced torpor and hit 4K! I don't care what anyone thinks I can do this , I will do this and my aim is to add .5k on every week.

The weight loss has stalled too, but I'm not bothered about that...I'm still 2 dress sizes and 2.5 stones lighter than I was when I started this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment