Friday 13 May 2011

bollox

Well I don't know how your week has been but mine has been a veritable roller coaster. I've been bad, I've been sad and I've most certainly been mad.

Now I've had the same medication for 5 days I feel more stable. No night sweat , still a bit tearful but what the hell. I've signed up for boot camp for 2 mornings a week. It will be hard but I need my arse kicking to get the mojo back>

I went to my first full body massage since the cancer - I screamed like a baby! It bloody hurt loads but I feel so great I've booked it again. I now know where I'm carrying my tension - upper arms and shoulders , lower back and bum. Oh and I went after a run so my thighs objected a bit too but not my calves which I think is good. I've got 3 sports massage sessions to come ................I think I will supply them with ear plugs..............I'm a definite screamer!

Oh and the thing that made me so happy this week - I got tickets for George Michael in Cardiff - another thing to cross off on my list of things to do before you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment