Wednesday 29 December 2010

Total minefield!

The good thing about having an iPad and mild insomnia is I can do research in the wee small hours. With hubby purring gently at my side I thought I should start with sports bras!

I'm not totally unfamiliar with exercise so I have a few that have been bought in various places , from ASDA to Less Bounce , they all did a fair job and the 'White' ones in the words of Visage have faded to grey! Time for some investment but where to start?

Blimey - who'd have thought they could be so expensive? Now I dont mind paying £50 for a bra especially when I have seduction in mind but to get hot and sweaty for other reasons it seems a bit excessive. Or is it?

After the breast cancer surgery 6 months ago my 'girls' have become very precious, titty the smaller has a new set of requirements ( btw - I haven't told my surgeon or my consultant yet what I'm planning!)so I'm reluctant to splash the cash just incase she doesn't get on with it.

If you've any ideas please let me know , but for the time being I'll make do with what I already have and as extra Vanish to the wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment