Friday 31 December 2010

Resolutions are for other people

At this time of year I'd normally be making unachievable resolutions to myself - cut down on the booze, go on a diet and try not to go overdrawn . Not this year!

Diets! I've been reliably informed that due to the drug I'm on it's pointless dieting for another 5 years. Whether it's Weight Watchers , Slimming World or Cabbage Soup nothing is gonna happen weight wise. So the best I can hope for is to change my body shape through exercise - but I didn't know any of this before I signed up for the 1/2 marathon. Brucie bonus???? Will wait and see.

Booze! Now if my trainer has her way I should be out training when I normally put my feet up with a glass so I'm really interested to see how this goes.

Money! Think the government will keep me in the red so another pointless resolution!

But one promise I will keep is to be totally honest with you about how I'm feeling ..... It may be uncomfortable at times but you'll get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment