Saturday 18 June 2011

Hamstrings and stuff

First the good news - Mammogram was clear!!! Whoop whoop I can really get started on living the rest of my life!

Went to physio yesterday about knees and ankles and had a great sports massage , it turns out I have tight calves and ankle but my hamstrings are good. My fasha in one foot is very tight so I have to do some exercise with a golf ball!

It's starting to feel real now - had my first sponsorship pledge ! I've got a good plan which I'm sticking to and Alana is helping me with nutrition. I don't care how I do it but I'm doing the Cardiff 1/2 marathon ....why? Coz I can! I'm still alive!

The last few weeks have been a bit tricky for me as my mind was elsewhere so I managed to put on 3 pounds ....that will soon go though!

When I saw my boy the other week he said I looked skinny .... He's a gem , but size 16 ain't skinny for most but it is for me!

1 comment: