Tuesday 1 March 2011

Some days are better than others!

What is it about today that makes it so different from yesterday? I didn't sleep particulary well last night, I did wake up at a decent time but with a headache, I had HUGE IT issues when logging on to work this morning, conference calls all morning and at one point I lost the will to live :)

But then it's Tuesday , which normally means yoga , an activity I haven't been able to manage for a few weeks, feeling knackered I was debating whether to give it a miss.

Walking up the road to Bridge Cottage I was wondering whether Mary would be there, low and behold she stepped out of her car and guess what? The bitch had the same boots as me!!!! Once we had stopped laughing , and choking in my case, I knew I had made the right decision.

Mary's had pneumonia , she knows what I'm feeling and she also know how long it takes to get back to full strength and more importantly she knows how impatient I am. I managed an average yoga class , some things were more difficult than others , but I did it. For me this is a turning point , it means I'm on the road to recovery. I've promised to be kind to myself for at least ........

Oh and I'm having another cranial session Friday .......but before that there is a little matter of Zumba !!!!! Don't all shout at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment